August 14, 2010 - Duff

01 Black Flag - TV Party Tonight
02 Good Riddance - Lame Duck Arsenal
03 The Black Halos - Last of the 1%ers
04 Lagwagon - Making Friends
05 Stronghold - I Wonder
06 The Clash - Spanish Bombs
07 Germs - We Must Bleed
08 Bad Brains - Banned from D.C.
09 Agnostic Front - The Eliminator
10 Descendants - Jean is Dead
11 The Flatliners - Carry the Banner
12 Against Me! - Rapid Decompression
13 Blue Skies at War - Constant Reminder
14 d.b.s. - Cheating at Solitaire (request)
15 Protest the Hero - Turn Soonest to the Sea
16 Operation Makeout - Buckles and Sneers (request)
17 Junto! - A Gift from Monsanto
18 Dead Kennedys - Pull My Strings
19 The Sainte Catherines - The Shape of Drunks to Come
20 The Almighty Trigger Happy - In Hate
21 AFI - The Prayer Position
22 Gaza - Hell Crown
23 Raised Fist - Working on Wood
24 The Network - Love on the Lips of a Whore
25 I-Spy - Appliances and Cars
26 Rancid - Black Derby Jacket
27 Bombs Over Providence - I'll Whitewash Your Fence
28 Voyd - Jimmy the Jehovah
29 Social Distortion - Making Believe
30 Face to Face - I Won't Lie Down
31 The Resistance - Revenge on the Riverside
32 Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards - My Life to Live
33 Type O Negative - My Girlfriend's Girlfriend

No comments: