November 8th/2012 - Duff with very special guests LADY DEATHSTRYKE

01.  Black Flag - TV Party
02.  Aquabats - Fashion Zombies
03.  Masked Intruder - 25 to Life
04.  Voodoo Glow Skulls - Symptomatic
05.  Lady Deathstryke - The Evil
06.  Lady Deathstryke - Burn, Vancouver, Burn
07.  The Flatliners - Carry The Banner
08. The Sainte Catherines - Better Like This
09.  The Ataris - I. O.U. One Galaxy
10.  Weak Ends - Collapse
11.  Shackleford - World Abuse Day
12.  Set Aside - Let's End It Here
13.  Xibalba - Cold (request)
14.  Lady Deathstryke - I'm Terrified
15.  The Lawrence Arms - Cut It Up
16.  Minor Threat - I Don't Wanna Hear It
17.  The Gaslight Anthem - 45
18.  Against Me!  - Because Of The Shame
19.  Dead To Me - Undertow
20.  Banner Pilot - Spanish Reds
21.  Lady Deathstryke - I Don't Wanna
22.  I Spy - Remain
23.  Hot Water Music - State Of Grace
24.  Teenage Bottlerocket - Maverick
25.  Bombs Over Providence - And The Award For Best Post-Coital Hug Goes To...
26. Lady Deathstryke - Helltrack
27.  Lagwagon - Shaving Your Head
28.  Dwarves - Deadly Eye
29.  The Vandals - I Believe

No comments: