August 21, 2015 - Amber (w/ Leif and Chelsea)

1. TV Party - Black Flag
2. I'm a Pig - Angry Samoans
3. I Forget - SNFU
4. Kids of the Black Hole - Adolescents
5. Shitlist - L7
6. Obama Bin Laden as the Crucified Christ - Against Me!
7. HP Sauce - Rackula
8. Hockey Hair - DFA
9.  Planes that Never - Brass
10. Teenagers from Mars - Misfits
11. Sea Siq - The Faps
12. Gangster Grandma - The Flu
13. Punching Out the Poison - Silent Era
14. Outcast Stomp - G.L.O.S.S.
15. Glad I Don't Know - Lemonheads
16. Astronomy - Cloud Rat
17. Banned From the Roxy - Crass
18. Disengage - Youth of Today
19. I Fucking Hate Sports - I Hate Sex
20. The Night That Richmond Died - Mouthbreather
21. I'll Be the One - Lunachicks
22. I Am Wrong - Nomeansno
23. The Knife Inside - Adolyne
24. Fifteen Stories - Slates
25. We Forgot the Records to Our Record Release Show - Needs
26. Post Apocalyptic Lawsuit - Gaythiest
27. Muzzle - Smashing Pumpkins

No comments: