APRIL FOOLS! Ft. Man Meat

1. TV Party - Black Flag
2. Paid in Brains - Direct Hit!
3. Promise of the Godless - Born Wrong
4. Kingsway & Fraser - Taxa
5. Burn - King Woman
6. Tiny Teeth - Bardus
7. Always Already - La Luna
8. Keep it on the Download - North of America
9. My Friend Merky - Bike Thiefs
10. Wrestling Moves - Natives
11. Waiting on My Horrible Warning - Pissed Jeans
12. Hindenburg Baby - Sexy Preacher
13. Teenage Rhythm - GRMLN
14. Half Man - Versions
15. Tiger Comet - The Kittens
16. Fed to the Wolves - Mechanical Separation
17. Little Girl Things - Couch Slut
18. Suck My Dick Ponytail - Chunder Buffet
19. Deficit - Russian Circles
20. Who is Thomas Driscoll? - Cut Teeth
21. I'm Back Sleeping, Or Fucking, Or Something - Moss Icon
22. Tear it Down - D.R.I.
23. Cop - Blessed
24. Serf USA - Biipiigwan
25. Sub-Optimal - Slates

No comments: